A Little Local Flavor
Iâ€™ve often heard people say that they really felt at home in a town once they knew where all the great local eateries were. If you are considering moving to St. George, Utah, discovering all of the wonderful cuisine this town boasts is sure to be one of the most delicious parts of your relocation process.
The dining and cultural scene is certainly something that anyone contemplating homes for sale in any area must think about. After all, you arenâ€™t only thinking about moving into a new home, but you are considering becoming a part of a new community. It is important that you can enjoy and experience that community to the fullest. This is easy to do in St. George. This small, friendly Utah town is home to a wide array of restaurants, and even the pickiest of pallets is sure to find a dish they love at each one.
Whether you enjoy establishments where you take the kids out to eat, or prefer a romantic booth for you and your partner, you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for in a night out when dining in St. George.
While there are far too many fine eating establishments to highlight in this single blog post, some examples of the quality in local restaurant variety are discussed below:
- The Gun Barrel: Steak & Game House â€“ This restaurant contains many works of art and a dÃ©cor that serves as a tribute to the Great American West. The rustic, yet refined, atmosphere is a perfect match for the menu, which offers entrÃ©e cuts like buffalo, elk and beef.
- Benjaâ€™s Thai & Sushi â€“ Located in historic Ancestor Square, Benjaâ€™s is a locally owned and operated favorite. Whether you love handmade sushi rolls or spicy curry, this restaurant has something for anyone who enjoys Asian-inspired cuisine.
- Bear Paw CafÃ©â€”Mentioned in many restaurant review magazines and journals, the Bear Paw CafÃ© truly does have "world famous" Belgian wafflesâ€¦along with a host of other breakfast, lunch and dinner options. This small local eatery is everything a hometown cafÃ© should be and more!
- Bella Mariaâ€™s Pizzeria â€“ Serving traditional, gourmet Sicilian-style pizza every day, Bella Mariaâ€™s is sure to please all who walk through the door. With excellent food and excellent service, pizza never tasted so good.Â
- Tiki Island Broiler â€“ For those interested in a bit of Island variety, the Tiki Broiler has plenty to offer. Diners can choose from broiler bowls or sandwiches. A local highlight is the frech-fry order, sweet potatoe fries mixed with traditional fries are sure to leave you asking for more!
- The Painted Pony â€“ One of St. Georgeâ€™s most elegant venues, The Painted Pony is a wonderful example of gourmet food that honors local culture. For example, the kumquat glazed salmon utilizes a desert fruit in a divine blend with this seafood classic.Â Â
Of course, there are plenty of well-recognized national food franchises, fast food joints and dessert or sweet shops to frequent as well, with more opening each and every year. In fact, you could live a lifetime in St. George, Utah, and still find delight in eating out and trying a new dish that youâ€™ve never tried before.
If you are thinking about living a lifetime in St. George,Â you should get in touch with a St. George real estate agent today. There are many lovely and affordable St. George, Utah homes for sale right now. Come and be a part of a community as diverse and rich and food its local restaurants offers.Â Â Â Â
Like the dining scene, St. George real estate is varied and offers something to everyone. With many different styles of homes and neighborhoods to choose from, you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for, and at a price you can afford.
While many housing markets around the country have been subject to inflated and fluctuating prices, homes for sale in St. George have remained consistently affordable and attainable. Here, you are certain to find a home well within your price point without sacrificing many of your wants and dreams.
Schedule an appointment with a St. George real estate agent today.