How to Interview a Realtor in St George, Utah
Deciding on a REALTOR is sometimes a difficult task for an individual. You can always turn to family or friends for recommendations, but remember to interview several REALTORS before deciding on one. By asking these important questions you can save yourself a lot of trouble and headaches!
- How many years have you been in the business?
- Have you earned a CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) or a GRI (Graduate Realtors Institute) designation?
- Are you a full time Realtor?
- How many St George homes have you sold in the past year? What is your ratio of sales price to list price?
- What is the average number of days your listings are on the market before selling?
- Do you have a specific marketing plan? May I have a copy of your written marketing plan?
- Who determines where and when my St George home is promoted? Who pays for your advertising?
- Are you willing to share the names of all of your current clients as references? Past clients?
- Do you have an Internet presence? Will there be a photo and description of my house or does it only promote your company? How many "hits" does it average per day? Do you provide 360 degree virtual tours?
- Do you have a personal assistant to help you with the detail work?
- Do you have an appointment center which handles and confirms all showings?