Working With a Buyer's Agent
As your Buyer's Agent in Southern Utah, I can guide you through buying St. George real estate. From your entire home purchase, from setting up financing, to the day you take possession of your new home. The best part is, my services are free to you, since my commission is paid by the seller in most real estate transactions.
The first step in helping you find the perfect home is defining your priorities. Some things to keep in mind when buying St. George real estate includes house size, type of lot, distance from work and downtown, investment potential, and property taxes. Next we'll help you get pre-qualified for a loan by contacting financiers, and determining how much you'd like to spend. Once you're pre-qualified, you can start looking at homes on the MLS and having me set up appointments for the most appealing listings. As your Realtor I'll provide regular updates on homes on the market that might suit you.
If you decide to make an offer on a home, I'll represent you during the negotiation process, and oversee all paperwork and inspections related to the sale. After a deal is reached, we finalize your loan and the settlement, and make sure the possession process goes smoothly.
With the help of a Realtor, you can take uncertainty out of the buying process and focus on making the best possible investment. Contact me anytime to get your next home purchase started, or if you just have some preliminary questions about my services. Click here to begin your search for Southern Utah homes for sale.
Buying a home is likely the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many difficult decisions. It is our commitment to make the process as smooth as possible for you, and there are many things the David Ellis Team will do to assist you...
- Through this site you have full access to ALL homes available on the market, and you are able to create a free account to keep track of your favorites. If you'd like, we will even E-mail you with the newest listings and price reductions.
- We love Southern Utah, and our experts in the local community...not just with real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every real estate market is unique, with its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even from one neighborhood to the next. It's our job to help you find neighborhoods that are ideal for your family, and to help you consider investment potential between the different areas.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a rare value that you should jump on? We help our clients make decisions like this every day, and we LOVE finding deals for our clients.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful! David Ellis will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know everything about the property you are buying! We will assist you in viewing every home that you are interested in. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms that can greatly affect your future life in your new home! We will give you the full benefit of our knowledge and experience.
Why Use Us to Buy Your St George Home?
We genuinely care for our clients, and we love helping them find their dream home. To make the experience of purchasing a home as smooth and stress-free as possible, we will do the following:
- Explain real estate agency relationships and why it's crucial to have a good agent on your side.
- Maintain excellent communication with you from start to finish...and beyond.
- We really listen to you and your specific needs - and search for properties according to your needs and desires.
- Help you understand current market conditions in Washington County.
- Provide information about the St George community. We are your local experts and are here to help with info related to schools, demographics, economy, recreation, etc.
- Explain real estate practices specific to our local market
- Provide information on lenders, financing options, and help you determine a comfortable price range.
- Search the Washington County MLS and all available real estate outlets to help you find the perfect home.
- Provide property condition disclosures and other information relevant to your home purchase.
- Schedule appointments and show all properties of interest. We will leave no stone unturned.
- Provide property and neighborhood sales data to help you make an informed decision prior to submitting an offer on a home.
- Disclose all material defects of the property we're aware of.
- Discuss any relevant information specific to the home seller, which may be material.
- Carefully explain the details of the purchase contract and important legal implications you should be aware of.
- Arrange to present all offers to Seller or Seller's agent in a timely manner.
- Work to negotiate the best possible price of your home, and the best terms to get the deal done.
- Expertly facilitate all activities critical to the home buying process: coordinating with title, lender, home inspector, appraiser, etc.
- Keep track of all dates and contract details to make sure you're performing to the terms of the contract.
- Explain procedures and activities following the purchase.
- We greatly value the relationships with our clients and are always here to help - forever.
Below are some resources to help you with the home buying process:
Search Homes Right Now: our search tool is the best home search available in the St George area. You'll find 100% of listed properties, updated every 15 minutes.
Register for the Home Finder: here you can create saved searches, keep track of favorites, and sign up for instant email alerts so you're automatically notified when new homes come on the market.
First-Time Buyer? This page will provide helpful information if you're looking to buy your first home in the St George area.
Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your monthly payments will be, and to determine how much you're comfortable paying for your home.
Connect to a Professional: need help with area information or real estate information? Please call us anytime.
Out-of-Country Purchases: we can help you buy property in the St George area, even if you're in another country.
Please fill out the form below and one of our qualified agents will be in contact to help you get started with your home search:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.