Entrada Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Entrada at Snow Canyon Real Estate Listings
Search The Latest Southern Utah Real Estate Listings
Save Your Search, Request A Showing, Get UpdatesStart Searching Today
Entrada at Snow Canyon is a premier golf community located northwest of St. George that provides a desirable desert escape. It's a place where you can find both a primary or secondary residence with a collection of homes that start around the $300k price point, going up all the way to $3 million. An incredible investment opportunity, some of the premier properties in this area now near the double-digit millions.
The master-planned community has over 1,600 homes, first established in 1996 by renowned builders. Many of the homes for sale are elegant and spacious Pueblo-inspired ranchers that subtly enhance the natural landscape of the Red Rock panoramas of the Utah desert. Discerning buyers will have over 10 gorgeous home styles to choose from in Entrada at Snow Canyon. Patio homes range from around 1,500 to 3,000 square feet, and the large custom estates can reach 10,000 square feet at the most. The value of the property isn't always reflected in the views, however, as most of the homes in this master-planned community have unobstructed views of Red Mountain. In short, any golf course home is exclusive, and an excellent choice for Southern Utah buyers.
Luxury Homes in Entrada at Snow Canyon
On the higher end of the market, luxury estates at Entrada at Snow Canyon have been designed and built by top architects, many of whom have implemented a Frank Lloyd Wright overall look and feel in the properties. The movement of lines that go from inside the home to the exterior is chic and does not distract from the dramatic desert landscape, complimenting it instead. At night time, the homes glow like little jewels tucked away in the canyon.
These homes offer panoramic windows, adobe-style finishes, vaulted ceilings, earthy marbles and granite accents, gourmet kitchens, spa-like bathrooms, and plush master bedrooms with fireplaces. Floor plans are airy with 5 to 8 bedrooms and bathrooms. The epitome of luxury living, patios back onto the sloping hills with infinity pools, or have direct access to the greenways. Entrada's luxury homes are truly an incredible place to relax and unwind after a long day hitting the links.
If you're in the market for something a little more affordable, but still just as spectacular as the luxury desert estates, the Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate market has a number of single-family listings to choose from. Home buyers can expect quality craftsmanship and refined features, albeit on smaller lot sizes. As well, not all homes for sale have pools, however for those longing for one, the resort has you covered. Homes offer 2 to 4 bedrooms and bathrooms, with property sizes up to 2,500 square feet. Many of these homes are turnkey properties, so whether you're moving in right away, or using the home for a vacation property, you'll be impressed with the efficiency and caliber of Entrada at Snow Canyon homes.
Keep in mind if you can't seem to find the perfect home listed on the market right now, Entrada at Snow Canyon has various homesite available for purchase. Development in this community is only set to finish once they've reached 1,682 homes. Entrada at Snow Canyon includes some of the most unique, refined, and comfortable homes you'll find in Utah. This ancient, rare terrain has created not only a memorable golf course but also an astonishing atmosphere to live in. As such, Entrada is the essence of luxury desert living.
Entrada Membership Information
Entrada at Snow Canyon HOA fees include property management for the Entrada community. This includes management of the gates and the common area. Here are more HOA inclusions: common area electric, common area landscape, landscaping maintenance, common area insurance, water features maintenance, cable, security, gates, and streets.
Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club has 6 membership categories available for access to the country club. Here's a break down of each level of membership:
Invitational Regular Equity Membership
- Invitational Equity Memberships have unlimited golf, unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social and golf tournament events.
- Does not require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Invitational Equity Memberships are equitable, voting, transferable, callable after seven years, and convertible.
Regular Equity Membership
- Regular Equity Memberships have unlimited golf, unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social and golf tournament events.
- Regular Equity Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Regular Equity Memberships are equitable, voting and transferable.
Limited Golf Equity Membership
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships have unlimited golf play from April 1 to September 30; golf play is restricted from October 1 to March 31, to six rounds per spouse per month.
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, and invitations to all social and golf tournament events (subject to above; six-round limitation from October 1 to March 31).
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada community.
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships are equitable, voting, transferable, and convertible into Regular Equity Memberships. These memberships are only available from the Club's For Sale list of member-owned memberships being sold.
- Available to Cliffs of Snow Canyon Property owners only
- Social Memberships are entitled to seven rounds of golf per spouse per year with applicable green fees.
- Social Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, and invitations to all social events.
- Social Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Social Memberships are non-transferable and terminate when the member no longer owns a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Junior Memberships are for sons or daughters (or their spouses) of a Regular Equity Member, Limited Golf Equity Member, Fractional Equity Member, or Invitational Callable Regular Equity Member who is at least age 21 and no older than age 40.
- Junior Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social and golf tournament events, and the same rights to play golf as the parent has.
- Junior Memberships are convertible upon purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Junior Memberships are non-equity memberships and do not have any voting rights, and are non-transferable.
Associate memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, clubhouse, and invitations to social events. No access to the golf course, and must own a home within the community. It is not available in The Cliffs.
This 850-acre master-planned golf community includes the following:
- 440 single-family homes
- 410 condo or patio homes
- average of 1 home/acre
- lots range from just under 1/3 to over 2 acres
- out of the 850 acres - 180 belong to the golf course and about half the balance is devoted to park, common area or preserve.
Entrada at Snow Canyon is made up of several neighborhoods with a wide variety of home styles, ranging from more affordable patio homes to custom, luxury estates. There is something for every lifestyle and price range, and a little bit of luxury to be had at every price point.
Developments include Anasazi Hills, Anasazi Ridge, Chaco Bench, Kachina Cliffs, Kachina Springs, Lava Cove, Lava Falls, Paiute Springs, and Toroweap.
Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club Amenities
Many people who invest in Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate do so for the excellent the amenities, just as much as for the area that surrounds one-of-a-kind homes. The caliber of golf is most certainly a major highlight of living in this master-planned community, but avid golfers are just one type of homebuyer Entrada is ideal for!
Designed by Jonny Miller, the golf course spans 7,085 yards of winding streams, ancient lava rock, and natural slopes. The par-71 course offers an inspiring challenge for golf players of various skill levels and is managed by the renowned Troon Prive golf course management company. Imagine living next to the number one year-round golf course in the state!
Stay on top of your game by accessing a private sport and fitness center with a fully equipped gym, a fitness class schedule offering over 20 classes weekly, an indoor cycling studio, indoor and outdoor pools, spas, tennis, and pickleball courts, and basketball and volleyball courts. The fitness center offers a full-service spa with some of Utah's best practitioners and professionals.
If you'd like to take the night off from making dinner, the community has its very own upscale restaurant, The Grille at Entrada, and the Entrada Snack Bar. The Executive Chef has put together a fantastic menu, offering fine dining in a casual atmosphere with some of the best views in Utah.
Other amenities include having access to meeting and banquet rooms, with a staff that is fully capable of handling your event requirements.
Life in Entrada at Snow Canyon, St. George
Living in Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate provides residents with a well-appointed lifestyle. Should you wish to discover more of the community, you'll be impressed with what surrounds you. This is a location that's rich with local, state, and national parks, hiking and biking trails, recreational lakes, fishing, and plenty of open space to discover.
Be sure to explore Utah's first national park at Zion where you can observe wilderness in a narrow slot canyon, encompassed by a rare array of plants, cliffs, and wildlife. Living here means you're also surrounded by Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park, and the Grand Canyon.
The Entrada community is conveniently located 10 minutes away from St. George, and close to Interstate 15. St. George is a city with a population of over 80,000, so you'll find your points of interest here with the variety of merchants, unique boutiques, excellent eateries, farmers markets, and grocery stores that can be found in Historic Downtown St. George. Other shopping including big chains can be found at the Red Cliffs Mall.
Saint George is also home to various celebrated art galleries and museums like the Coyote Gulch Art Gallery, the St. George City Art Museum, and the Sears Art Museum Gallery. Kids will enjoy an afternoon at the must-see Dinosaur Discovery Site where you can view exceptionally well-preserved dinosaur remains.
Elegant homes amidst Utah's stunning desert terrain, premiere golfing, and a plethora of engaging activities to discover provides residents with a special way of life.
For more information about golf real estate in the surrounding St. George area, please contact David Ellis for assistance.
Entrada At Snow Canyon, Utah FAQs
Q: What is the lifestyle like in the community?
A: As the Entrada At Snow Canyon Country Club is the main attraction, the lifestyle boasts a relaxing and luxurious, yet active lifestyle.
Q: What is the popular golf course in the area called?
A: The Johnny Miller Signature Golf Course is the one of a kind, staple 18-hole golf course in the area, rated #2 by Golf Digest.
Q: Who can gain access to the golf course and the benefits of the club?
A: After booming success once the course was redone, membership became private only to property owners.
Browse Other Southern Utah Golf Communities
Start searching for your Southern Utah home.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.