Entrada Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Entrada at Snow Canyon Real Estate Listings
Search The Latest Southern Utah Real Estate Listings
Save Your Search, Request A Showing, Get UpdatesStart Searching Today
Explore Entrada at Snow Canyon Homes For Sale
Entrada at Snow Canyon is a premier golf community that provides a desirable desert escape. It's a place where you can find both a primary or secondary residence with a collection of homes that start in the $300k to $3million. The master-planned community has over 1,600 homes established in 1996 by renowned builders. The homes are elegant and spacious Pueblo-inspired ranchers that subtly enhance the natural landscape of the Red Rock panoramas of the Utah desert. Discerning buyers will have over 10 elegant home styles to choose from in Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate. Patio homes start around 1,500 to 3,000 square feet, as well as large custom estates that go up to 10,000 square feet. The value of the property isn't always reflected in the views, as most of the homes in this master-planned community have unobstructed views of Red Mountain.
Entrada at Snow Canyon homes for sale in the high end of the market have been built by top architects who have implemented a Frank Lloyd Wright overall look and feel in the properties. The movement of lines that go from inside the home to the exterior is chic and does not distract from the dramatic desert landscape. At night time, the homes glow like little jewels tucked away in the canyons. These homes offer panoramic windows, adobe-style finishes, vaulted ceilings, earthy marbles and granite accents, gourmet kitchens, spa-like bathrooms, and plush masters with fireplaces. Floor plans are airy with 5 to 8 bedrooms bathrooms. Patios back onto the sloping hills with infinity pools, or direct access to the greenways. What a place to relax after a long day hitting the links.
If you're in the market for something a little more affordable but still just as spectacular as the luxury desert estates, Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate has various single-family options to choose from. Home buyers can expect quality craftsmanship and refined features, but they are a little smaller and not all of them have pools. These homes offer 2 to 4 bedrooms and bathrooms and offer up to 2,500 square feet. Many of these homes are turnkey properties, so whether you're moving in right away, or using the home for a vacation property, you'll be impressed with the efficiency.
Keep in mind if you can't seem to find the perfect home, Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate has various homesite available. They won't stop developing until they've reached 1,682 homes within the community.
Entrada Membership Information
Entrada at Snow Canyon HOA fees include property management for the Entrada community and are responsible for the management of the gates and common area. Here are more HOA inclusions: common area electric, common area landscape, landscaping maintenance, common area insurance, water features maintenance, cable, security, gates, and streets.
Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club has 6 membership categories available for access to the country club. Here's a break down of each level of membership:
Invitational Regular Equity Membership
- Invitational Equity Memberships have unlimited golf, unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social and golf tournament events.
- Does not require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Invitational Equity Memberships are equitable, voting, transferable, callable after seven years, and convertible.
Regular Equity Membership
- Regular Equity Memberships have unlimited golf, unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social and golf tournament events.
- Regular Equity Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Regular Equity Memberships are equitable, voting and transferable.
Limited Golf Equity Membership
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships have unlimited golf play from April 1 to September 30; golf play is restricted from October 1 to March 31, to six rounds per spouse per month.
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, and invitations to all social and golf tournament events (subject to above; six-round limitation from October 1 to March 31).
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada community.
- Limited Golf Equity Memberships are equitable, voting, transferable, and convertible into Regular Equity Memberships. These memberships are only available from the Club's For Sale list of member-owned memberships being sold.
- Available to Cliffs of Snow Canyon Property owners only
- Social Memberships are entitled to seven rounds of golf per spouse per year with applicable green fees.
- Social Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, and invitations to all social events.
- Social Memberships require the purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Social Memberships are non-transferable and terminate when the member no longer owns a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Junior Memberships are for sons or daughters (or their spouses) of a Regular Equity Member, Limited Golf Equity Member, Fractional Equity Member, or Invitational Callable Regular Equity Member who is at least age 21 and no older than age 40.
- Junior Memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, unlimited use of Clubhouse, invitations to all social and golf tournament events, and the same rights to play golf as the parent has.
- Junior Memberships are convertible upon purchase of a lot or home within the Entrada Property.
- Junior Memberships are non-equity memberships and do not have any voting rights, and are non-transferable.
Associate memberships have unlimited access to sports and fitness center, clubhouse, and invitations to social events. No access to the golf course, and must own a home within the community. It is not available in The Cliffs.
Homes in Entrada at Snow Canyon
This 850-acre master-planned golf community includes the following:
- 440 single-family homes
- 410 condo or patio homes
- average of 1 home/acre
- lots range from just under 1/3 to over 2 acres
- out of the 850 acres - 180 belong to the golf course and about half the balance is devoted to park, common area or preserve.
Entrada at Snow Canyon is made up of several neighborhoods with a wide variety of home styles, ranging from custom estates to patio homes. There is something for every lifestyle and price range.
Developments include Anasazi Hills, Anasazi Ridge, Chaco Bench, Kachina Cliffs, Kachina Springs, Lava Cove, Lava Falls, Paiute Springs, and Toroweap.
Entrada at Snow Canyon Country Club Amenities
Many people who invest in Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate love the amenities, just as much as the area that surrounds one-of-a-kind homes. The caliber of golf is most certainly a major highlight of living in this master-planned community. Designed by Jonny Miller, the golf course spans 7,085 yards of winding streams, ancient lava rock, and natural slopes. The par-71 course offers an inspiring challenge for golf players of various skill levels and is managed by the renowned Troon Prive golf course management company. Imagine living next to the number one year-round golf course in the state!
Stay on top of your game by accessing a private sport and fitness center with a fully equipped gym, a fitness class schedule offering over 20 classes weekly, an indoor cycling studio, indoor and outdoor pools, spas, tennis, and pickleball courts, and basketball and volleyball courts. The fitness center offers a full-service spa with some of Utah's best practitioners and professionals.
If you'd like to take the night off from making dinner, the community has its very own upscale restaurant, The Grille at Entrada, and the Entrada Snack Bar. The Executive Chef has put together a fantastic menu, offering fine dining in a casual atmosphere with some of the best views in Utah.
Other amenities include having access to meeting and banquet rooms, with a staff that is fully capable of handling your event requirements.
Life in Entrada at Snow Canyon
Living in Entrada at Snow Canyon real estate provides residents with a well-appointed lifestyle. Should you wish to discover more of the community, you'll be impressed with what surrounds you. This is a location that's rich with local, state, and national parks, hiking and biking trails, recreational lakes, fishing, and plenty of open space to discover. Be sure to explore Utah's first national park at Zion where you can observe wilderness in a narrow slot canyon, encompassed by a rare array of plants, cliffs, and wildlife. Living here means you're also surrounded by Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon National Park, and the Grand Canyon.
The Entrada community is conveniently located 10 minutes away from St. George, and close to Interstate 15. St. George is a city with a population of over 80,000, so you'll find your points of interest here with the variety of merchants, unique boutiques, excellent eateries, farmers markets, and grocery stores that can be found in Historic Downtown St. George. Other shopping including big chains can be found at the Red Cliffs Mall.
Saint George is also home to various celebrated art galleries and museums like the Coyote Gulch Art Gallery, the St. George City Art Museum, and the Sears Art Museum Gallery. Kids will enjoy an afternoon at the must-see Dinosaur Discovery Site where you can view exceptionally well-preserved dinosaur remains.
Elegant homes amidst Utah's stunning desert terrain, premiere golfing, and a plethora of engaging activities to discover provides residents with a special way of life.
Entrada At Snow Canyon FAQs
Q: What is the lifestyle like in the community?
A: As the Entrada At Snow Canyon Country Club is the main attraction, the lifestyle boasts a relaxing and luxurious, yet active lifestyle.
Q: What is the popular golf course in the area called?
A: The Johnny Miller Signature Golf Course is the one of a kind, staple 18-hole golf course in the area, rated #2 by Golf Digest.
Q: Who can gain access to the golf course and the benefits of the club?
A: After booming success once the course was redone, membership became private only to property owners.
Browse Other Southern Utah Golf Communities
Start searching for your dream home now.
When it comes to convenience, our site is unparalleled. Whether you're in the comfort of your home, or on the go.
Our site works flawlessly on multiple devices so you can find the information you need.