Buying St. George Real Estate
Working With a Buyer's Agent
As your Buyer's Agent in Southern Utah, I can guide you through buying St. George real estate. From your entire home purchase, from setting up financing, to the day you take possession of your new home. The best part is, my services are free to you, since my commission is paid by the seller in most real estate transactions.
The first step in helping you find the perfect home is defining your priorities. Some things to keep in mind when buying St. George real estate includes house size, type of lot, distance from work and downtown, investment potential, and property taxes. Next we'll help you get pre-qualified for a loan by contacting financiers, and determining how much you'd like to spend. Once you're pre-qualified, you can start looking at homes on the MLS and having me set up appointments for the most appealing listings. As your Realtor I'll provide regular updates on homes on the market that might suit you.
If you decide to make an offer on a home, I'll represent you during the negotiation process, and oversee all paperwork and inspections related to the sale. After a deal is reached, we finalize your loan and the settlement, and make sure the possession process goes smoothly.
With the help of a Realtor, you can take uncertainty out of the buying process and focus on making the best possible investment. Contact me anytime to get your next home purchase started, or if you just have some preliminary questions about my services. Click here to begin your search for Southern Utah homes for sale.
Buying a home is likely the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many difficult decisions. It is our commitment to make the process as smooth as possible for you, and there are many things the David Ellis Team will do to assist you...
- Through this site you have full access to ALL homes available on the market, and you are able to create a free account to keep track of your favorites. If you'd like, we will even E-mail you with the newest listings and price reductions.
- We love Southern Utah, and our experts in the local community...not just with real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every real estate market is unique, with its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even from one neighborhood to the next. It's our job to help you find neighborhoods that are ideal for your family, and to help you consider investment potential between the different areas.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a rare value that you should jump on? We help our clients make decisions like this every day, and we LOVE finding deals for our clients.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful! David Ellis will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know everything about the property you are buying! We will assist you in viewing every home that you are interested in. And prior to closing we will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms that can greatly affect your future life in your new home! We will give you the full benefit of our knowledge and experience.
Let The David Ellis Team represent your best interests in your search for a new home. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Call us anytime for help, or to have your questions answered at: 435-862-9199, or email.